Mykonos is a jewel in the Aegean Sea, one of the most popular tourist destinations in Greece. It is a small island with a population of about 10,000 residents, known for its stunning beaches, sunsets, nightlife, and picturesque whitewashed houses. The island attracts millions of visitors every year, and all-inclusive vacations to Mykonos are becoming increasingly popular.
Mykonos All Inclusive Vacation Options
All-inclusive vacations to Mykonos include flights, accommodation, meals, soft drinks, and selected alcoholic beverages. Most of the all-inclusive resorts in Mykonos are located by the seaside, providing a breathtaking view of the Aegean Sea. Most offer swimming pools, private beaches and access to water activities.
Your all-inclusive package means you’ll have everything taken care of for you. All that’s left to do is relax and enjoy your vacation. With no additional costs to worry about, you can budget your trip accordingly, making it easier to enjoy yourself without the added financial stress.
All-inclusive resorts in Mykonos offer tourists an array of activities such as bike rentals, spa treatments, water activities, dance classes and so much more. With all-inclusive vacations to Mykonos, the possibilities are endless.
FAQs about Discover the Beauty of Mykonos with All Inclusive Vacation Options
1. What should I bring for an all-inclusive vacation in Mykonos?
As with all vacations, it is best to pack lightweight, comfortable clothing that is suited for warm weather. Also, sunscreen, a swimming suit, a hat and a pair of comfortable shoes.
2. How do I choose the right all-inclusive resort in Mykonos?
When searching for an all-inclusive resort, consider the location, whether it has a private beach, included activities, and the quality of its rooms and food. Reviews on websites like TripAdvisor can help you narrow down options.
3. Is it safe to travel to Mykonos?
Yes, Mykonos is a generally safe place to travel to for tourists. As is the case with any tourist location, it’s wise to exercise the necessary precautions, such as locking your hotel room, be careful with your belongings and don’t flash around large sums of cash.
4. What is the best time to visit Mykonos?
The best time to travel to Mykonos is during the summer months, May to September. During this time, you’re likely to enjoy the warm weather, calm seas and fun beach time activities.
5. Can I visit Mykonos on a budget?
Yes, it’s possible. All-inclusive vacations can actually be an economical way of visiting Mykonos, as most expenses are covered in the package costs. Another way to cut costs is by using public transportation, eating at local tavernas instead of high-end restaurants, and visiting the free attractions on the island.
Top 10 Tourist Attractions to Visit in Mykonos
1. Little Venice: You must experience the beautiful sunset from one of the many restaurants and bars that line the seafront in Little Venice, before exploring the charming streets filled with shops, cafes and art galleries.
2. The Windmills: A quintessential landmark of Mykonos, The Windmills in Mykonos Town are home to five iconic windmills that have been preserved for over 200 years.
3. Paraportiani Church: This beautiful church is one of the most photographed churches in the Cyclades, with its white-washed walls and beautiful blue domed roof.
4. Delos Island: A short boat trip from Mykonos, Delos Island is an ancient ruin of an important historical site that served as a religious and civic center for the Greeks.
5. Mykonos Town: One can’t leave without wandering the labyrinth of narrow streets and beautiful buildings in Mykonos Town, exploring the local shops, bars and restaurants and admiring the picturesque beauty.
6. Psarou Beach: Known for its crystal clear waters, this beautiful beach is famous for its party scene, attracting many celebrities and famous personalities.
7. Ftelia Beach: A beautiful sandy beach located on the northern part of Mykonos, it’s the perfect spot to relax and unwind.
8. Matogianni Street: This vibrant street in the center of Mykonos Town is filled with designer boutiques, souvenir shops and art galleries.
9. Armenistis Lighthouse: The scenic views from this historic lighthouse situated at the northwestern part of the island which has been standing tall since 1891 is one of the most photographed spots in Mykonos.
10. Panagia Paraportiani Church: Known as the most photographed church in Greece, it’s an iconic Orthodox Church and a masterpiece of Cycladic architecture, located in the Kastro neighborhood.
Mykonos offers a stimulating all-inclusive vacation experience, with its rich history, natural beauty, rich nightlife and culinary delights. Whether you are traveling with your family, spouse or friends, Mykonos has something for everyone, and it’s an island that should definitely be on your bucket list.