Mykonos is a small Greek island that has been nicknamed the “Island of the Winds” due to the constant breeze that blows through the island. The island is known for its sandy beaches, turquoise waters, and picturesque white-washed buildings that line the narrow streets of its towns. But apart from the splendid scenery and rich culture, Mykonos is also known for its all-inclusive resorts that make it an ideal holiday destination for tourists across the world. In this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about the best all-inclusive resorts in Mykonos, including FAQs and the top 10 tourist attractions.
Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Mykonos
Mykonos is home to a wide range of all-inclusive resorts, ranging from budget-friendly options to luxury properties that will make you feel like royalty. Below is a rundown of some of the best all-inclusive resorts in Mykonos:
1. Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort: This luxurious all-inclusive resort is located on Ayios Yiannis beach and offers a range of amenities, including two swimming pools, spa facilities, and an Olympic-size tennis court. The resort has 107 rooms and suites, all of which are elegantly decorated and equipped with modern facilities.
2. Santa Marina, a Luxury Collection Resort: This resort is renowned for its stunning sea views and lush gardens. It offers a range of amenities, including a private beach, a spa, a fitness center, and six restaurants serving different types of cuisine. The resort also features kid-friendly activities such as a kids’ club and a dedicated children’s pool.
3. Kensho Psarou: This boutique hotel is situated on the beachfront of Psarou beach, and its décor is inspired by the island’s traditional architecture. The resort has 35 beautifully designed rooms and suites, a spa, fitness center, and two restaurants, one of which is a sushi bar.
4. Myconian Imperial Resort & Villas: This resort is situated on a hill overlooking Elia beach and offers a range of amenities, including a spa, fitness center, and five restaurants serving Mediterranean cuisine. The resort also features two infinity pools, a private beach, and a kids’ club.
5. Anax Resort & Spa: This resort is located on Agios Ioannis beach and offers stunning sea views. It has 35 rooms and suites, a spa, fitness center, and two restaurants, one of which is situated on the rooftop and offers breathtaking views of the island.
FAQs about All-Inclusive Resorts in Mykonos
Q. What does an all-inclusive resort include?
A. An all-inclusive resort typically includes accommodation, meals, drinks, and some or all of the resort’s amenities, depending on the type of package you choose.
Q. Are all-inclusive resorts more expensive than regular hotels?
A. All-inclusive resorts can be more expensive than regular hotels, but they also offer greater value for money, as you do not have to worry about paying for meals, drinks, or activities separately.
Q. Are all all-inclusive resorts adults-only?
A. No, all-inclusive resorts cater to a variety of clientele, including families, couples, and singles.
Q. Do all-inclusive resorts offer water sports?
A. Many all-inclusive resorts offer water sports, but the types of activities available will depend on the location and the resort’s amenities.
Q. Can you visit Mykonos on a budget?
A. Yes, Mykonos has a range of budget-friendly accommodation options, and there are also many free or low-cost tourist attractions on the island.
Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Mykonos
1. Little Venice: A picturesque neighborhood in Mykonos town that is renowned for its colorful buildings and stunning sea views.
2. Windmills: These iconic windmills are a symbol of the island and offer breathtaking views of Mykonos town.
3. Delos Island: An archaeological site that is steeped in history and mythology, with ruins that date back to ancient times.
4. Paradise Beach: A popular beach that is known for its crystal clear waters and lively nightlife scene.
5. Panagia Paraportiani: A beautiful whitewashed church that is located in Mykonos town and is considered one of the most photographed landmarks on the island.
6. Agios Sostis Beach: A quiet, secluded beach that is perfect for relaxing and taking in the stunning scenery.
7. Aegean Maritime Museum: A museum that showcases the history and culture of Mykonos and the Aegean Sea.
8. Armenistis Lighthouse: A historic lighthouse that offers panoramic views of the island and the sea.
9. Matoyianni Street: A lively shopping street in Mykonos town that is home to numerous boutiques, cafes, and restaurants.
10. Mykonos Folklore Museum: A museum that displays the traditional costumes, pottery, and artwork of Mykonos.
In conclusion, Mykonos is a beautiful island in Greece that offers a wide range of all-inclusive resorts to suit different budgets and interests. The island’s stunning scenery, rich culture, and numerous tourist attractions make it an ideal holiday destination for travelers across the world.