When it comes to planning a holiday, sometimes we want to take a break from making all of the decisions and simply relax. That’s where all-inclusive resorts come in. It provides everything you need for your holiday without having to worry about additional costs or activities. Greece’s all-inclusive resorts take relaxation to the next level, as they’re situated in some of the most beautiful locations in Europe. With warm weather, stunning beaches and an unrivalled cultural heritage, Greece is the perfect destination for an all-inclusive holiday. Here’s everything you need to know about Greece’s all-inclusive resorts.
What is an All-Inclusive Resort?
An all-inclusive resort offers a complete package of accommodation, meals, drinks and activities. This means once you arrive at the resort, you don’t have to worry about anything except enjoying your holiday. From breakfast to dinner, swimming to diving, an all-inclusive resort offers a set rate for your stay, including all of the amenities and activities. You don’t need to worry about carrying cash for meals, as everything is already taken care of.
Why Choose a Greece All-Inclusive Resort?
Greece is one of the most popular destinations for all-inclusive resorts in Europe. Greece’s variety of beaches, warm weather, and ancient history make it the perfect spot for those who want to relax and explore. All-inclusive resorts in Greece offer a range of accommodation options from budget-friendly to luxury. You get to choose the level of comfort and the number of amenities you want in your holiday. The resorts offer access to stunning private beaches, pools, spas, and various dining options. You can also choose to leave the resort and explore the nearby towns and villages. Greece is home to some of the most beautiful islands in Europe, such as Mykonos, Santorini, and Crete, making it a perfect spot for an all-inclusive holiday.
Top 10 Tourist Attractions Located in Greece’s All-Inclusive Resorts Take Relaxation to the Next Level
1. Beaches – Greece has some of Europe’s most stunning beaches. Whether you prefer relaxing on the sand or taking part in water sports, you can find it all in Greece’s all-inclusive resorts.
2. Watersports – All-inclusive resorts offer a range of fun and exciting water sports such as jet-skiing, snorkelling, and scuba-diving.
3. Local Festivals – Greece is known for its local festivals, and all-inclusive resorts often have these incorporated into their packages to give you a taste of the local culture.
4. Spa Treatments – All-inclusive resorts often offer their guests spa treatments that can help them relax and unwind, with traditional Greek therapies available too.
5. Greek Cuisine – Greece’s all-inclusive resorts offer a range of dining options, including traditional Greek cuisines. Make sure you try the local dishes such as Moussaka or Souvlaki.
6. Archaeological Sites – Greece is known for its rich history, and all-inclusive resorts located close to archaeological sites and museums. Explore the ancient city of Athens or the Palace of Knossos in Crete.
7. Island Hopping – Greece is home to more than 2000 islands, so why not take advantage and visit as many as possible during your stay? Island hopping is a popular activity in Greece, and all-inclusive resorts even offer packages that can take you to several islands in one trip.
8. Hiking – With its mountainous terrain and beautiful landscapes, Greece is fantastic if you love hiking. Choose a resort located near a mountain and hike the area’s beautiful trails.
9. Nightlife – Greece’s all-inclusive resorts offer a range of fun activities, including nightclubs and bars. Enjoy a night out and experience Greek nightlife.
10. Shopping – All-inclusive resorts offer a range of shopping opportunities, including Greek souvenirs, jewellery, handicrafts, and fashion items.
1. When is the best time to visit Greece’s All-Inclusive Resorts?
Greece is an all-year-round destination, with the summer season from May to September being the busiest time. During the peak season, prices are high, and the resorts are crowded. If you prefer a quiet, budget-friendly holiday, book your trip during the shoulder seasons of April and October.
2. How much does it cost to stay in an All-Inclusive Resort in Greece?
Greece’s all-inclusive resorts vary in price depending on the location, level of luxury and length of stay. The typical price range is between €100-€500 per night per person.
3. Can I leave the resort during my stay?
Yes, a lot of all-inclusive resorts offer guided tours and excursions to nearby towns and cities. You’re free to explore during your stay, but it’s essential to stay safe and aware of your surroundings.
4. Do all-inclusive resorts in Greece offer childcare facilities?
Yes, most all-inclusive resorts in Greece offer childcare facilities, but it’s essential to check the resort’s policy and age restrictions before booking. Some resorts require additional fees for childcare services.
5. What’s the dress code for all-inclusive resorts in Greece?
The dress code varies widely depending on the resorts. But most resorts have some strict policies regarding beachwear in the dining zones. It’s always a good idea to check the resort’s policy before packing your bags.
Greece’s all-inclusive resorts take relaxation to the next level, offering a variety of accommodation, dining options and activities for your holiday. You can relax and rejuvenate on one of Greece’s stunning beaches, enjoy local food and culture, or explore ancient archaeological sites. Whether you’re looking for a budget-friendly or luxury holiday experience, Greece’s all-inclusive resorts have something for everyone. So, don’t wait any longer – pack your bags, and get ready for a fantastic all-inclusive holiday experience in Greece!