Luxurious Hideaways on Majorca: A Guide to the Best Resorts for Your Next Vacation
When you think of Majorca, the first things that come to mind are probably stunning beaches, crystal clear waters, and captivating scenery. But Majorca has more to offer than just its natural beauty, it also boasts some of the best luxurious hideaways in the world. From boutique hotels on secluded beaches to grand resorts nestled in the mountains, there is something for everyone. Here is a guide to some of the best resorts for a luxurious holiday on the island of Majorca.
Belmond La Residencia
Nestled in the scenic mountains of Deià, Belmond La Residencia is a hotel that combines luxury with breathtaking natural beauty. This hotel offers a unique and unforgettable experience, with its individually decorated rooms, two outdoor pools, and tennis courts. The spa at Belmond La Residencia offers a wide range of treatments, including hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, and massage.
This luxurious hideaway is located in an old military fortress in the Bay of Palma. Cap Rocat offers a unique blend of history and luxury, with its individually decorated rooms, private terraces, and stunning views of the Mediterranean. This hotel also offers a variety of activities, including yoga, cycling, and pampering spa treatments.
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa
This hotel is located on the rugged northwest coast of Majorca, overlooking the picturesque port of Sóller. The Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa features spacious suites with private balconies and panoramic sea views. The hotel offers a luxurious spa, outdoor infinity pool, and several dining options that showcase the region’s gastronomy.
Park Hyatt Mallorca
The Park Hyatt Mallorca is a grand resort located on the east coast of Majorca. This luxurious hideaway features spacious rooms with private terraces and stunning views of the mountains or the Canyamel valley. Guests can indulge in a variety of activities, from golfing at the nearby course to relaxing at the luxurious spa.
Son Brull Hotel & Spa
This historic hotel is located in the tranquil countryside of Pollença, surrounded by expansive gardens and olive groves. Son Brull Hotel & Spa features tastefully decorated rooms with stunning views of the surroundings. The hotel offers a range of activities, including horse riding, yoga, and sailing.
The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort
This grand resort is located in a privileged location on the southwest coast of Majorca, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort offers spacious rooms with balconies, as well as luxury villas with private pools. The hotel also features a variety of activities, including golfing, tennis, and an award-winning spa.
Valldemossa Hotel is a boutique hotel located in the scenic mountain village of Valldemossa. The hotel features individually decorated rooms, a stunning pool area, and an intimate spa. Guests can also enjoy the hotel’s peaceful gardens and panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.
Located in the northern part of the island, Villa Santai is a unique hideaway that offers a luxurious and private experience. The villa features three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a private pool, and a spacious terrace with stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea. Guests can also enjoy the villa’s aromatherapy treatments, private chef, and personal concierge service.
Q: What is the best time to visit Majorca?
A: The best time to visit Majorca is from May to September when the weather is warm and sunny.
Q: What is the currency used in Majorca?
A: The currency used in Majorca is the Euro.
Q: Do I need a visa to visit Majorca?
A: If you are from the European Union, you do not need a visa to visit Majorca. If you are from outside the European Union, please check with your embassy.
Q: What is the cuisine like in Majorca?
A: Majorcan cuisine is a mix of Mediterranean and Spanish cuisine, with an emphasis on fresh ingredients and seafood.
Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Luxurious Hideaways on Majorca
1. Visit the charming mountain village of Deià and explore its cobblestone streets and historic buildings.
2. Take a boat tour of the beautiful coastline and explore the hidden coves and secluded beaches.
3. Visit the picturesque town of Sóller, known for its stunning architecture and orange groves.
4. Take a scenic drive through the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range and explore the stunning natural scenery.
5. Visit the stunning Caves of Drach, a series of underground caves with crystal clear waters and impressive rock formations.
6. Explore the historic old town of Palma de Mallorca and visit its famous cathedral, La Seu.
7. Take a hike through the stunning countryside and explore the island’s natural beauty.
8. Visit the famous vineyards and wineries in the region and taste some of the best wines in the Mediterranean.
9. Take a trip to the beautiful island of Cabrera, a protected nature reserve with stunning beaches and crystal clear waters.
10. Indulge in the local cuisine and sample some of the island’s most famous dishes, including paella, ensaimadas, and sobrasada.