Luxury Living in Majorca: A Guide to the Island’s Best Resorts
Majorca is a beautiful and diverse island located in the Mediterranean Sea, which offers visitors an incredible mix of culture, history, beautiful beaches, and stunning landscapes. Majorca has become a destination for luxury travellers, as the island offers an array of beautiful resorts, private villas and hotels with extraordinary amenities.
The island has plenty to offer, from world-class beaches to incredible heritage sites, beautiful countryside, stunning mountains, and a vibrant nightlife scene. For those seeking luxury, Majorca offers some of the most exclusive and luxurious resorts you will ever find. The island’s beautiful landscape and ideal location are just some of the many things that make it such an attractive destination for travellers.
If you’re planning a luxury vacation to Majorca, you’re in luck. The island is home to some of the best resorts in Europe, offering visitors world-class facilities and services, as well as stunning locations. Here’s a rundown of the top resorts in Majorca that offer the ultimate in luxury living.
Belmond La Residencia
Belmond La Residencia is an exclusive luxury resort located in Deia, one of the most beautiful and picturesque villages on the island. It’s undoubtedly one of the most luxurious resorts in Majorca, boasting beautifully decorated rooms, suites, and private villas with stunning views of the sea and mountains. The resort has two swimming pools, a spa, an art gallery, a tennis court, and two restaurants that serve delicious locally sourced food.
Castillo Hotel Son Vida
Castillo Hotel Son Vida is a five-star luxury resort located in a stunning 13th-century castle situated on a hilltop overlooking the bay of Palma. The resort offers visitors an unrivalled experience, with beautifully decorated rooms, a spa, fitness centre, golf course, and three restaurants, all of which offer excellent service and delicious food.
St. Regis Mardavall Resort
The St. Regis Mardavall Resort is a luxurious five-star resort located in Puerto Portals. The resort is set in tranquil and beautiful surroundings and offers visitors breathtaking views of the Mediterranean. The resort has a beautiful pool, a luxurious spa, a fitness centre, and two restaurants that offer delicious cuisine, including a Michelin-starred restaurant.
Cap Rocat is an exceptional luxury resort located in an ancient fortress situated on a cliff overlooking the sea. The resort offers guests historic facilities, including stunning rooms and private villas, some with private pools, which are all beautifully designed and furnished. The resort has a spa, a fitness centre, and two restaurants that serve beautiful Mediterranean cuisine.
Hotel Son Brull
Son Brull Hotel is a beautiful luxury hotel located in the heart of the beautiful island of Majorca. The hotel is set in an old monastery and offers visitors beautiful rooms, a luxurious spa, and beautiful gardens. Visitors to Son Brull can enjoy scenic walks, beautiful beaches, mountains, and world-class restaurants.
FAQs – Most Asked Questions about Luxury Living in Majorca
What is the best time to travel to Majorca?
The best time to visit Majorca is from late May to September because the weather is warm and sunny, and you can enjoy the island’s beautiful beaches and outdoor activities.
What is the currency of Majorca?
The official currency of Majorca is the Euro.
Do I need a visa to visit Majorca?
If you’re an EU citizen, you don’t need a visa to travel to Majorca. If you’re not an EU citizen, you may need a visa, depending on your country of origin.
What is the official language of Majorca?
The official language of Majorca is Spanish, but English and German are widely spoken in tourist areas.
What is the best way to get to Majorca?
The easiest way to get to Majorca is by plane. The island has one airport, Palma de Mallorca Airport, which is served by many international airlines.
Top 10 Tourist Attractions located in Luxury Living in Majorca
1. Palma Cathedral – A beautiful Gothic cathedral located in the heart of Palma, which is a must-visit for history enthusiasts.
2. The Cala Mondrago Natural Park – A beautiful natural park located in the south-east of the island, which boasts beautiful beaches, stunning countryside, and an array of wildlife.
3. Serra de Tramuntana – A beautiful mountain range located in the north-west of the island, which offers visitors an unforgettable mountain experience.
4. The Palace of Almudaina – A stunning palace located in Palma, which traces its history back to the times of the Moors.
5. The Caves of Drach – A stunning network of caves located in Portocristo, which are a popular tourist attraction for visitors to the island.
6. Deia – A beautiful village located in the north-west of the island, which is a popular destination for visitors looking to explore the island’s countryside.
7. Valldemossa – A beautiful town located in the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range, which is steeped in history and is a must-visit for history enthusiasts.
8. The Royal Palace of La Almudaina – A beautiful palace located in Palma, which is a perfect example of the island’s Arabic heritage.
9. Sierra de Tramuntana – A beautiful mountain range located in the north-west of the island, which offers visitors an unforgettable mountain experience.
10. Calvia – A beautiful village located on the south-west coast of the island, which is known for its beautiful beaches and picturesque marina.