If you’re looking for a luxurious and hassle-free vacation in Greece, then look no further than Mykonos, the stunning island paradise known for its crystal clear waters, picturesque beaches, charming white-washed villages, and vibrant nightlife. With an all-inclusive resort package, you can enjoy the best of this enchanting destination without worrying about planning, budgeting, or hidden costs. Here are some tips and top attractions to help you make the most of your stay.
What is an all-inclusive resort package?
An all-inclusive resort package is a vacation deal that includes everything you need for a relaxing and enjoyable stay: accommodation, food, drinks, entertainment, and sometimes even activities and transportation. This means you can budget in advance, avoid surprises or extra fees, and focus on enjoying your vacation to the fullest.
What are the benefits of an all-inclusive resort package?
The benefits of an all-inclusive resort package are numerous:
– Stress-free planning: You don’t have to worry about booking separate rooms, meals, or activities, as they’re all included in the package.
– Cost-effective: Since everything is bundled together, you can save money compared to paying for each item separately.
– Unlimited access: You can enjoy unlimited meals, drinks, and snacks without worrying about the bill.
– Variety: Most all-inclusive resorts offer a range of cuisine options, activities, and entertainment, so you can try new things and have fun with your fellow travelers.
What are the top 10 tourist attractions in Mykonos?
1. Little Venice: This picturesque part of the Old Town of Mykonos features colorful buildings and balconies that hang over the sea, creating a charming Venetian feel. It’s a perfect spot for a romantic stroll, watching the sunset, or enjoying a drink.
2. Windmills of Kato Myli: These iconic windmills on a hilltop above Chora were once used to grind wheat and grain. Today, they’re a symbol of Mykonos and a popular photo spot. Visit them during the day or night to enjoy the stunning views.
3. Delos Island: This uninhabited island near Mykonos is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a must-visit destination for history buffs. It was once the center of the ancient world, and its ruins include temples, theaters, mosaics, and statues.
4. Panagia Paraportiani: This unique church in the heart of Chora is actually a complex of five chapels that were combined over the years. Its whitewashed walls, blue domes, and intricate design make it one of the most photogenic sites in Mykonos.
5. Psarou beach: This popular beach near Chora is a magnet for celebrities and jet-setters who come to enjoy the crystal clear waters, luxury amenities, and vibrant atmosphere. It’s a perfect spot for sunbathing, people-watching, and water sports.
6. Paradise beach: This lively beach on the south coast of Mykonos is known for its party scene, with beach bars, clubs, and DJs playing music around the clock. It’s a great place to let loose and enjoy the island’s nightlife.
7. Kalo Livadi beach: This pristine beach on the southeast coast of Mykonos is a quiet and relaxing alternative to the more crowded spots. It has crystal clear waters, soft golden sand, and plenty of sun loungers and umbrellas.
8. Ano Mera village: This traditional village in the center of Mykonos is a hidden gem that offers a glimpse into the island’s rural life. Its main square has a 16th-century monastery, a fountain, and tavernas serving delicious local food.
9. Archaeological Museum of Mykonos: This museum in Chora houses a collection of artifacts from the prehistoric to the Hellenistic period of Mykonos, including vases, mosaics, sculptures, and coins. It’s a great place to learn about the island’s rich history and culture.
10. Matoyianni Street: This lively pedestrian street in the heart of Chora is a shopper’s paradise, with a wide range of boutiques, souvenir shops, jewelry stores, and art galleries. It’s also a great place to grab a coffee or a snack and people-watch.
What are the best all-inclusive resorts in Mykonos?
There are several top-rated all-inclusive resorts in Mykonos that offer a range of amenities, services, and activities to cater to different tastes and budgets. Here are some options:
1. Royal Myconian Resort & Villas: This luxury resort on Elia beach offers elegant rooms and suites with sea views, multiple dining options including a gourmet restaurant and a beach bar, a spa, a fitness center, and multiple pools. It also has a shuttle bus that runs to Chora every day.
2. Myconian Imperial Resort & Villas: This 5-star resort on Elia beach features luxurious suites and villas with private pools or outdoor Jacuzzis, panoramic sea views, multiple restaurants and bars, a spa, a gym, and outdoor pools. It also has a private beach area with sun loungers and umbrellas.
3. Nissaki Boutique Hotel: This charming boutique hotel in the heart of Chora offers stylish rooms and suites with traditional Mykonian design, a rooftop pool and bar with panoramic views, a Mediterranean restaurant, and a spa. It’s ideal for couples or solo travelers who want to experience the island’s vibe.
4. Cavo Tagoo Mykonos: This modern and minimalist design hotel on the outskirts of Chora features luxurious rooms and suites with private pools or outdoor Jacuzzis, sea or garden views, a gourmet restaurant, a pool bar, a spa, and an infinity pool. It’s perfect for those who want to relax and unwind in style.
5. Santa Marina Mykonos: This elegant beachfront resort in Ornos Bay offers spacious rooms and suites with sea or garden views, multiple dining options including a seafood restaurant and a beach bar, a spa, a fitness center, and multiple pools. It also has a private beach area with water sports.
Whether you prefer a luxury beachfront retreat or a cozy boutique hotel in the heart of Chora, there’s an all-inclusive resort package in Mykonos that fits your preferences and budget. Book your trip now and savor the best of this enchanting island paradise!