Sun, Sand, and Luxury: The Best Beach Resorts in Majorca! When it comes to holiday destinations, the Spanish island of Majorca is one of the most popular. With its golden sand beaches, crystal clear waters, and endless sunshine, it’s easy to see why. But where should you go if you’re looking for a little luxury? Here are some of the best beach resorts in Majorca that combine sun, sand, and luxury to give you the perfect holiday.
1. Belmond La Residencia
Belmond La Residencia is undoubtedly one of the most luxurious beach resorts in Majorca. Set in the village of Deia, this award-winning hotel combines old-world charm with modern amenities. Each room is uniquely decorated and has a private balcony or terrace overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. You can enjoy the hotel’s two outdoor pools, tennis courts, and spa, or take a short walk to the nearby beach.
2. Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa
The Jumeirah Port Soller hotel is a five-star resort located on the northwest coast of Majorca. This hotel is a perfect blend of luxury and natural beauty, with stunning views of the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range and the Mediterranean Sea. The hotel has 121 spacious rooms with private balconies, a world-class spa, and several outdoor pools with stunning views.
3. St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort
Located in the southwest coast of Majorca, the St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort is another luxurious beach resort that offers breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea. This resort has 130 guest rooms and suites, and every single one comes with a private balcony or terrace. The resort features two outdoor swimming pools, a spa, and a fitness center.
4. Park Hyatt Mallorca
The Park Hyatt Mallorca is a luxury resort set in the heart of the Balearic countryside. This hotel is located 10 minutes’ drive from a variety of beaches, so you can have the best of both worlds. The hotel features 142 guest rooms and suites, all decorated in a coastal-inspired decor. It also has three outdoor pools, a spa, and a fitness center.
5. Gran Meliá de Mar
The Gran Meliá de Mar is set on a secluded cove overlooking the Bay of Palma. This adults-only hotel has a variety of rooms and suites that offer sea views, and some rooms even have their private pool. The hotel features three outdoor pools, a spa, and several dining options.
Q: What is the best time of the year to visit the best beach resorts in Majorca?
A: The best time to visit the beach resorts in Majorca is from June to September because the weather is usually warm and sunny.
Q: Do the resorts offer all-inclusive packages?
A: Yes, most of the beach resorts offer all-inclusive packages.
Q: Can I bring my children to the beach resorts?
A: Yes, most beach resorts are family-friendly.
Q: How far are the beaches from the beach resorts?
A: The distance varies from resort to resort, but most are within a short driving distance.
Q: Are there any water sports available at the beach resorts?
A: Yes, most beach resorts offer a variety of water sports such as snorkeling, water skiing, and diving.
Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Sun, Sand, and Luxury: The Best Beach Resorts in Majorca!
1. Palma Cathedral: Also known as La Seu, Palma Cathedral is a Gothic cathedral located in the heart of Palma, the capital of Majorca.
2. Bellver Castle: Bellver Castle is a Gothic-style castle located in Palma. It is one of the few circular castles in the world.
3. Serra de Tramuntana: The Serra de Tramuntana mountain range is a UNESCO World Heritage site located on the northwest coast of Majorca.
4. Port de Soller: This picturesque port town is located on the northwest coast of Majorca and is well-known for its stunning beaches and scenic tram ride.
5. Cuevas del Drach: The Cuevas del Drach is a network of caves located on the east coast of Majorca. These caves contain one of the largest underground lakes in the world.
6. Valldemossa: Valldemossa is a charming village located in the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range. It is known for its beautiful architecture and historic monastery.
7. Pollença: This ancient town is located in the northern part of Majorca and is known for its beautiful churches and narrow streets.
8. Alcudia Old Town: This centuries-old town is located in the north of Majorca and is well-known for its stunning architecture and rich history.
9. Cap de Formentor: Cap de Formentor is a stunning peninsula located on the northern tip of Majorca. It is known for its breathtaking views and scenic drives.
10. Es Trenc Beach: Es Trenc is one of the most beautiful beaches in Majorca. It is located on the southeast coast of the island and is known for its clear waters and fine white sand.
In conclusion, Majorca is a paradise for beach lovers. With its pristine beaches, crystal clear waters, and luxurious beach resorts, this island paradise is a must-visit destination for anyone looking for sun, sand, and luxury. Whether you’re looking for relaxation or adventure, Majorca offers something for everyone.