As one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, Greece has a lot to offer. With its sunny beaches, ancient ruins, and delicious cuisine, Greece draws many vacationers each year. But where to stay? The best all-inclusive resorts in Greece provide an excellent solution for those who want to relax, unwind, and have everything taken care of. In this article, we will discuss the best all-inclusive resorts in Greece, their top attractions, and answer some FAQs.
The Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Greece:
1. Ikos Olivia
2. Sani Club
3. Eagles Palace
4. Costa Navarino
5. Grecotel Corfu Imperial
6. Ikos Dassia
7. The Westin Resort Costa Navarino
8. Grecotel Olympia Riviera
9. Sani Dunes
10. Grecotel White Palace
1. Ikos Olivia: Located in Halkidiki, Ikos Olivia is one of the best all-inclusive resorts in Greece. It boasts an excellent sandy beach and offers a range of activities for the whole family, including swimming pools, tennis courts, and a water sports center.
2. Sani Club: Situated on the Kassandra peninsula, Sani Club is a gem of an all-inclusive resort. Guests can enjoy the crystal clear water of the Aegean sea and experience a wide range of activities, such as horse riding, mountain biking, and hiking.
3. Eagles Palace: Set in a private bay, Eagles Palace offers stunning views of Mount Athos. Guests can indulge in spa treatments, gourmet dining, or simply relax on a sunbed on the sandy beach.
4. Costa Navarino: Located in the Peloponnese region, Costa Navarino is a luxury all-inclusive resort that caters to all ages. The resort features two 18-hole golf courses, a waterpark, and a spa.
5. Grecotel Corfu Imperial: Nestled in an idyllic cove on the east coast of Corfu, Grecotel Corfu Imperial spoils guests with its five-star facilities, including a private beach, a seawater pool, and a kids’ club.
6. Ikos Dassia: Ikos Dassia is a brand new resort located in Corfu. The resort boasts a stunning location on a long sandy beach and offers some of the best dining options in Greece.
7. The Westin Resort Costa Navarino: A luxurious all-inclusive resort located in the Messinia region of the Peloponnese, The Westin Resort Costa Navarino is perfect for those who want to experience Greek hospitality at its finest.
8. Grecotel Olympia Riviera: Grecotel Olympia Riviera is a beachfront resort located in the Peloponnese region. With its Olympic-sized swimming pool, water sports center, and spa, guests can enjoy an array of activities during their stay.
9. Sani Dunes: With its location on the Kassandra peninsula, Sani Dunes offers an immersive and authentic experience of Greece. The resort features a heated outdoor pool, a private beach, and a spa.
10. Grecotel White Palace: Grecotel White Palace is situated in Rethymno, Crete. The resort boasts a private beach, multiple swimming pools, water sports, and a kids’ club.
Top 10 Tourist Attractions Located in The Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Greece:
1. Acropolis, Athens
7. Ancient Olympia
8. Chania, Crete
9. Nafplio, Peloponnese
10. Lindos, Rhodes
Q: What is the best time to visit Greece?
A: The best time to visit Greece is from April to June and from September to October. These months offer pleasant weather and lower tourist crowds.
Q: What is the average cost of a week-long stay at an all-inclusive resort in Greece?
A: The average cost of a week-long stay at an all-inclusive resort in Greece varies between $1500 to $3000 per person.
Q: Are all-inclusive resorts in Greece kid-friendly?
A: Yes, most all-inclusive resorts in Greece offer a range of activities and facilities for kids, including kids’ clubs, water slides, and family-friendly restaurants.
Q: Do all-inclusive resorts in Greece offer cultural excursions?
A: Yes, many all-inclusive resorts in Greece offer cultural excursions to nearby historical sites and landmarks, such as the Acropolis, Delphi, and Meteora.
In conclusion, Greece has some of the best all-inclusive resorts in the world, offering stunning locations, high-quality facilities and hospitality. Whether you are looking for relaxation or adventure, the best all-inclusive resorts in Greece cater to your needs. With its rich history, delicious cuisine, and stunning beaches, Greece is a must-visit destination for any traveler.