Palma de Mallorca is the capital and largest city of the Balearic Islands in Spain. It is known for its stunning beaches, vibrant nightlife, historical attractions, and unique culture. In recent years, the city has become a popular destination for those seeking an all-inclusive resort experience. The Ultimate Guide to All-Inclusive Resorts in Palma de Mallorca will help you find the perfect resort for your next vacation and provide you with everything you need to know about this beautiful destination.
What is an All-Inclusive Resort?
An all-inclusive resort is a vacation destination that includes all of your accommodations, food, beverages, and sometimes activities and entertainment. These types of resorts make it easy for travelers to relax and enjoy their vacation without worrying about additional expenses.
Many all-inclusive resorts are located on or near beaches, making them popular with travelers seeking a beach vacation. However, they can also be found in urban areas, offering easy access to cultural attractions, nightlife, and shopping.
The Benefits of an All-Inclusive Resort
There are several benefits to booking an all-inclusive resort for your next vacation. For one, it allows you to budget your vacation upfront, as all of your expenses are included in the price. This takes the stress of budgeting out of your vacation, allowing you to fully relax and enjoy your time away.
All-inclusive resorts also offer a wide range of amenities, such as pools, spas, fitness centers, and entertainment. This makes them an attractive option for families, couples, and groups of friends looking for a stress-free vacation with plenty of activities.
Furthermore, all-inclusive resorts are often situated in scenic locations, providing visitors with stunning views and access to unique experiences such as watersports, cultural tours, and adventure activities. These resorts can also offer the opportunity to enjoy local cuisine, as many include meals from local restaurants.
What is the best time to visit Palma de Mallorca?
The best time to visit Palma de Mallorca is from April to September, when the weather is warm and sunny. However, July and August can be crowded, so it is recommended to visit in May, June, September or October instead.
What is there to do in Palma de Mallorca?
Palma de Mallorca has a wide range of attractions, including beautiful beaches, historical sites such as the Cathedral of Santa Maria, museums, art galleries, parks, and shopping districts. There are also plenty of opportunities for watersports, cruising, and biking.
What is the currency accepted in Palma de Mallorca?
Palma de Mallorca is in Spain, so the currency accepted is the Euro.
Is it safe to travel to Palma de Mallorca?
Palma de Mallorca is a safe destination for travelers. However, it is always recommended to take standard safety precautions when traveling, such as keeping your valuables secure and not leaving them unattended.
Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Palma de Mallorca
1. Cathedral of Santa Maria – This stunning Gothic cathedral is the city’s most recognizable landmark, boasting intricate carvings, beautiful stained glass windows, and a breathtaking rose window.
2. Bellver Castle – Located on a hill overlooking the city, this unique castle was built in the 14th century and features a circular design and exceptional views of the surrounding countryside.
3. Palma Aquarium – This vast aquarium features over 55 tanks dedicated to different marine habitats, sharks, and other ocean life. The aquarium even has a glass tunnel that allows visitors to walk through a tank filled with hundreds of fish.
4. Pueblo Español – This open-air museum showcases the architecture and culture of Spain through the centuries, recreating a variety of traditional buildings and streetscapes.
5. Plaça Major – This lively city square is the heart of Palma de Mallorca, featuring cafes, shops, street performers, and historic buildings such as the Baroque Palau del Consell.
6. Serra de Tramuntana – This stunning mountain range is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and offers a variety of hiking, biking, and scenic drives.
7. Palma Beach – This broad sandy beach is a favorite among visitors and locals alike, offering calm waters perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and watersports.
8. Mercado de Olivar – This bustling indoor market is a food lover’s paradise, offering fresh produce, seafood, meat, cheese, and other local specialties.
9. Es Baluard Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art – This museum features a variety of modern and contemporary art, including works by Picasso, Miro, and Calder.
10. Parc de la Mar – This beautiful park is located right in front of the Cathedral of Santa Maria, and features a large reflecting pool and beautiful gardens.
The Ultimate Guide to All-Inclusive Resorts in Palma de Mallorca
1. Zafiro Palace Palmanova – This luxurious all-inclusive resort is located just a few minutes from Palmanova Beach and features five swimming pools, a spa, and multiple restaurants.
2. Iberostar Selection Playa de Palma – This beachfront resort features a variety of amenities, including three outdoor swimming pools, four restaurants, and a stunning rooftop terrace with a pool and panoramic views of the bay.
3. Hotel Saratoga – This centrally located resort offers a rooftop terrace with a pool and stunning views of the city, as well as a spa, fitness center, and multiple dining options.
4. Barcelo Illetas Albatros – Located in the exclusive area of Illetas, this adults-only resort features a spa, outdoor swimming pool, and multiple dining options.
5. Be Live Collection Son Antem – This resort offers a wide range of amenities, including two golf courses, three outdoor swimming pools, and multiple restaurants.
6. Melia Palma Bay – This modern hotel offers a rooftop terrace with a pool and stunning views of the city, as well as a fitness center, spa, and multiple dining options.
7. BQ Belvedere Hotel – This family-friendly resort offers multiple swimming pools, a kids’ club, and a variety of activities and entertainment options.
8. Riu Festival – This beachfront resort offers multiple swimming pools, a kids’ club, and a variety of dining options.
9. Grupotel Taurus Park – This resort is located just a few steps from Palma Beach and features multiple swimming pools, a spa, and a variety of dining options.
10. Pure Salt Garonda – This adults-only resort is located right on Palma Beach and offers a variety of amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool, spa, and multiple dining options.
Palma de Mallorca is a beautiful destination that offers visitors a unique blend of beach life, culture, history, and modern amenities. An all-inclusive resort can be the perfect option for those seeking a stress-free vacation with plenty of activities and amenities. Whether you’re traveling with family, friends, or as a couple, there is an all-inclusive resort in Palma de Mallorca that will provide you with everything you need for an unforgettable vacation.