Greece, known for its rich history, beautiful views, and beautiful seas, is a popular tourist destination. Boasting some of the most beautiful resorts in Europe, it is, no doubt, an excellent destination for any tourist. Greece is home to a myriad of exciting, high-end resorts that provide guests with top-notch services, beautiful scenic views, and unparalleled luxury, making it a must-visit for luxurious vacation lovers. In this article, we will be discussing the top ten luxury resorts in Greece you must visit to enjoy an experience of a lifetime.
1. Canaves Oia Suites, Santorini: Santorini, a well-known island in Greece, is a beautiful tourist destination, with the Canaves Oia Suites being one of its top luxurious resorts. Placed on the cliff of Oia, overlooking the sea, the Canaves Oia Suites offer visitors a romantic, luxurious experience while surrounded by breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea. Rooms range from traditional to modern, with an infinity pool that sets this resort apart.
2. Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection, Crete: Crete, with its rich history and famous cuisine, is a must-go-to destination for anyone visiting Greece. The Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection resort, is located in Crete and offers visitors a luxurious experience while surrounded by captivating scenery. Visitors can take a dip in the private pools or indulge in the luxurious spa treatments on offer, making for an unforgettable adventure.
3. Mykonos Blu Grecotel Exclusive Resort: Mykonos is known to be a lively island in Greece, with an exciting lifestyle and shopping scene. The Mykonos Blu Grecotel Exclusive Resort is known for offering a luxurious stay on this vibrant island. From having gorgeous turquoise water at your fingertips to indulging in spa treatments or private pool access, visitors can enjoy the luxurious ambiance that this resort provides.
4. Porto Zante Villas and Spa, Zakynthos: Hidden away on the stunning island of Zakynthos, the Porto Zante Villas and Spa provide an exclusive, luxurious experience for its visitors. It offers a view of the cobalt-blue Ionian Sea and offers private villas with private pools, making for a secluded stay in paradise.
5. Amanzoe, Porto Heli: The Amanzoe resort offers visitors who prefer privacy and exclusivity an escape from it all in a serene vacation experience. Visitors can expect to have their villas with personal infinity pools, access to private beaches, and an unrivaled selection of wine at this adults-only retreat resort.
6. Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens: Athens, the capital of Greece, is a bustling city known for its historic sites and interesting museums. The Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens is located on Astir Beach and offers visitors a relaxing experience. The resort boasts three private beaches and rooms with sea views, making for an exceptional experience.
7. Eagles Palace, Halkidiki: The Eagles Palace resort offers visitors the chance to stay in a lavish, rustic-chic getaway filled with natural beauty. The resort offers access to its private sandy beach and local spa treatments, with rooms that are decorated in an elegant, earthy style.
8. Sani Resort, Halkidiki: The Sani Resort, also located in Halkidiki, is known for its luxurious ambiance and activities. This resort offers access to its private beach, providing guests with the opportunity to participate in water activities such as paddle-boarding, water skiing, and wakeboarding. There is also plenty of sunshine to be soaked up on relaxing loungers by the sea.
9. Nikki Beach Resort and Spa, Porto Heli: This exclusive resort offers guests their private beach and water activities, has a luxurious spa along with a gourmet selection of dining options. The rooms are modern and sleek with clever touches that create the perfect ambiance for relaxation.
10. Aman Sveti Stefan, Montenegro: Montenegro is known to have some of the most beautiful coastal views in Europe. The Aman Sveti Stefan is located on a rocky islet, providing visitors with an exclusive and luxurious vacation experience. The resort offers guests stunning sea views and private access to scenic cliffs and beaches.
Frequently Asked Questions about Top 10 Luxury Resorts in Greece
Q: What is the best time of year to visit these resorts?
A: The best time to visit these resorts is from May to September, which is considered the peak season.
Q: How much does it cost to stay at one of these resorts?
A: Prices vary from resort to resort and are dependent on the time of year you choose to visit.
Q: Are these resorts family-friendly?
A: Yes, some of these resorts, such as the Sani Resort, offer family-friendly activities and accommodations.
Q: Do these resorts offer all-inclusive packages?
A: Yes, some of these resorts, such as the Domes of Elounda, offer all-inclusive packages.
Q: What kind of activities can visitors expect to participate in at these resorts?
A: Guests can look forward to activities such as spa treatments, swimming, water sports, and fine dining experiences.
Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Top 10 Luxury Resorts in Greece
1. The Palace of Knossos, Crete: Visitors can explore the ancient palace of Knossos, dating back to 2000 BC.
2. Santorini Island Tour: Visitors can enjoy a guided tour of the island of Santorini, exploring its beauty from a different perspective.
3. Parthenon, Athens: Visitors can visit the Parthenon located in Athens, a historic temple that boasts stunning architecture and rich history.
4. Museum of Archaeology, Thessaloniki: Those who love history can explore the Museum of Archaeology in Thessaloniki, which showcases ancient Greek artifacts.
5. The Monastery of Hosios Loukas, Boeotia: Visitors can see the beautiful Byzantine artwork at the Monastery of Hosios Loukas, located in Boeotia.
6. Zakynthos Island Tour: Visitors can enjoy a tour of the island of Zakynthos, which boasts stunning beaches, caves, and crystal clear waters.
7. Mykonos Jet Ski Safari: Visitors can have an adventurous experience on the Mykonos Jet Ski Safari, which takes them to secluded beaches and bays.
8. Ancient Messini, Messinia: Visitors can explore the ruins and remains at Ancient Messini, an ancient city dating back to the 4th century BC.
9. Nafplion Old Town, Peloponnese: Visitors can explore the charming Old Town of Nafplion, which is steeped in history and culture.
10. National Archaeological Museum, Athens: Visitors can visit the National Archaeological Museum in Athens, which showcases ancient Greek statues, artifacts, and more.