Santorini, a volcanic island in the Cyclades group of islands in Greece, has become one of the most popular and sought-after vacation destinations in Europe. Boasting unforgettable vistas of the caldera, whitewashed villages, black and red sand beaches, and crystal clear waters, it’s no wonder why the island lures in hundreds of thousands of visitors annually. With so many people flocking to Santorini, the demand for all-inclusive holiday packages has become increasingly high. So, we’ve decided to dig deep and uncover the best all-inclusive deals for Santorini holidays.
All-inclusive deals not only provide travelers with budget-friendly options, but also make trip planning a breeze. From flights and accommodations to meals and activities, all-inclusive deals alleviate stress and allow tourists to truly relax and enjoy their stay on this stunning island. Without further ado, let’s dive into the best all-inclusive deals for Santorini holidays.
One of the most affordable and popular all-inclusive packages is offered by TUI. Starting at just £426 per person for a seven-night stay, this all-inclusive deal includes round-trip flights, accommodations at the 4-star Mediterranean Beach Resort, all meals and drinks, and airport transfers. The Mediterranean Beach Resort is located on the beach in the quaint village of Kamari and boasts multiple outdoor pools and a spa. This option really allows travelers to soak up the sun and surf without breaking the bank.
Another incredible all-inclusive package for Santorini holidays is offered by On The Beach. Starting at just £548 per person for a seven-night stay, this package includes round-trip flights, accommodations at the 5-star Sun View Villas, all meals and drinks, and even car rental. The Sun View Villas are situated on a hilltop overlooking the Aegean Sea, offering breathtaking views and luxurious accommodations. With car rental included, travelers have the flexibility to explore the entire island at their own pace.
If luxury is what you’re after, look no further than the all-inclusive packages offered by Sovereign. Starting at £1,610 per person for a seven-night stay, this deal includes round-trip business class flights, accommodations at the 5-star Canaves Oia Epitome, all meals and drinks, and private transfers. The Canaves Oia Epitome is a stunning boutique hotel located in the picturesque village of Oia. With its sleek and modern design, infinity pool, and stunning views of the caldera, it’s no wonder why the hotel has received rave reviews from travelers around the world. This all-inclusive deal truly embodies luxury and indulgence.
Now that we’ve covered some of the best all-inclusive deals for Santorini holidays, let’s move on to the most frequently asked questions about the island.
Q: When is the best time to visit Santorini?
A: The best time to visit Santorini is from April to October when the weather is warm and sunny. July and August tend to be the busiest and most expensive months, so consider visiting during the shoulder season (April-May, September-October) for a more affordable and less crowded experience.
Q: What is the currency in Santorini?
A: The currency in Santorini is the Euro (€).
Q: What language do people speak in Santorini?
A: The official language in Santorini is Greek, but most locals speak English and other languages to accommodate tourists.
Q: Do I need a visa to visit Santorini?
A: If you are a citizen of the EU or Schengen Area, you do not need a visa to visit Santorini. Citizens of other countries should check with their embassy to confirm if a visa is required.
Q: Is it safe to travel to Santorini?
A: Santorini is generally a very safe destination, but as with any travel, it’s important to take normal safety precautions such as locking your accommodations and keeping your belongings close.
Now that we’ve covered some of the most frequently asked questions about Santorini, let’s move onto the top 10 tourist attractions located on the island.
Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Santorini:
1. Oia Village – Known for its iconic blue-domed churches and stunning sunsets, Oia is a must-see spot in Santorini.
2. Red Beach – As the name suggests, Red Beach is a unique red sand beach created by the surrounding volcanic rocks.
3. Fira – The capital of Santorini, Fira is bursting with shops, restaurants, and cafes, making it a bustling hub for visitors.
4. Akrotiri Archaeological Site – The ancient ruins of Akrotiri are some of the best-preserved examples of Minoan civilization, dating back to 1,500 BC.
5. Perissa Beach – Famous for its black sand and crystal clear waters, Perissa Beach is another popular spot in Santorini.
6. Ancient Thira – Located on a hilltop overlooking the sea, the ancient city of Thira was founded in the 9th century BC and offers stunning views and historic significance.
7. Santo Winery – Located on the edge of the caldera, Santo Winery offers incredible views of Santorini and the opportunity to taste some of the island’s finest wines.
8. Kamari Beach – Another black sand beach lined with restaurants and cafes, Kamari Beach is a great spot for a day of relaxation.
9. Caldera Walk – A beautiful trail along the edge of the caldera, the Caldera Walk offers stunning views and unique photo opportunities.
10. Museum of Prehistoric Thira – Located in Fira, this museum offers a glimpse into the ancient history of Santorini through its collections of pottery, jewelry, and other artifacts.
In conclusion, Santorini is a truly unique and breathtaking vacation destination that is perfect for all types of travelers. Whether you’re on a tight budget or ready to indulge in luxury, there is an all-inclusive deal for you on this magical island. With stunning views, fascinating history, and delicious cuisine, Santorini will leave a lasting impression on you and make for an unforgettable vacation.