Mallorca, the biggest of Spain’s Balearic Islands, has something for everyone. From gorgeous beaches, emerald green mountains, and a fascinating history, it’s no wonder so many visitors flock to Mallorca every year. Palma de Mallorca, the island’s capital, offers an incredible mix of relaxation and luxury that makes it a top destination for travelers. If you’re looking for an unforgettable stay on this beautiful island, consider booking an all-inclusive resort in Unwind and Indulge: Your Complete Guide to Palma de Mallorca.
Palma de Mallorca All-Inclusive Resorts
All-inclusive resorts in Palma de Mallorca offer the perfect combination of ease and relaxation. From unlimited food and drinks to spacious accommodations, you’ll be able to sit back and relax without worrying about additional expenses. Here are a few of the top all-inclusive resorts in Unwind and Indulge: Your Complete Guide to Palma de Mallorca.
1. Iberostar Selection Playa de Palma: This hotel is just a few steps away from the beach and offers a range of amenities, including a spa, multiple swimming pools, and water sports.
2. Protur Naisa Palma Hotel: This brand-new hotel offers all-inclusive packages that include meals, snacks, and drinks. Discover the rooftop pool, bar, and even a private cinema.
3. Alua Soul Mallorca Resort: this stunning resort is exclusively for adults and offers unlimited food and drinks, a spa, and daily activities, including yoga.
4. Grupotel Playa de Palma Suites & Spa: located just 15 minutes from the airport, this hotel features a variety of amenities including heated indoor and outdoor pools, a spa with a sauna and hot tubs, plus a buffet restaurant, bar, and even a sports club.
5. Iberostar Cristina: perfect for families, this resort boasts entertainment, sports, a kid’s club, and a spa. The all-inclusive package includes all meals and drinks.
FAQs: Most Asked Questions
1. What is included in an all-inclusive resort in Palma de Mallorca?
All-inclusive resorts in Palma de Mallorca typically include unlimited food and drinks, daily activities, entertainment, and access to facilities such as swimming pools, gym, and spa. However, each resort is different, so we recommend checking the specific resort’s website or speaking to an agent to learn more.
2. Are all-inclusive resorts in Palma de Mallorca suitable for families with children?
Many of the all-inclusive resorts in Palma de Mallorca are suitable for families with children, and offer amenities like kid’s pools, kid’s clubs, and sports facilities. That being said, be sure to check each resort’s specific family-friendly amenities before making a reservation.
3. How do I get to Palma de Mallorca?
The island’s airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, which is served by both national and international connections. From the airport, you can take a taxi, public transportation, or rent a car to reach your resort.
4. What is the best time of year to visit Palma de Mallorca?
Summer is the most popular season in Palma de Mallorca, thanks to its warm weather, clear skies and numerous beaches. However, shoulder seasons, like April and May and September and October are also lovely due to milder temperatures and fewer crowds.
Top 10 Tourist Attractions Located in Unwind and Indulge: Your Complete Guide to Palma de Mallorca All-Inclusive Resorts
1. Mallorca Cathedral: One of Mallorca’s most impressive architectural sights, this cathedral is located in the heart of old town Palma.
2. Bellver Castle: A gothic style castle built at the turn of 14th century, Bellver Castle offers an impressive view over the town and the sea.
3. Palma Aquarium: Offering more than 8000 creatures and 55 varied species, Palma Aquarium makes for an interesting family day trip.
4. Caves of Drach: Famed for its underground lake and stalactite formations, the Caves of Drach are a unique attraction and great way to explore something different.
5. Es Baluard Museum of Contemporary Art: The Es Baluard Museum is home to a wide range of contemporary art and a great place to explore the artistic side of Palma.
6. Lonja de Palma: Built in the 15th century, this building was once the center of the town’s trade and commercial activity.
7. Palma Old Town: With narrow streets and old buildings, Palma Old Town is fascinating to explore and rich in history.
8. Parc de la Mar: Located in front of Palma Cathedral, this park boasts an idyllic lake and plenty of greenery and benches to relax.
9. Paseo Maritimo: The Paseo Maritimo provides a scenic walking trail that runs along Palma’s harbor and is the perfect place to take in the evening sunset.
10. Serra de Tramuntana: A valley filled with scenic trails, ancient olive groves, and stunning views, the Serra de Tramuntana is ideal for hikers looking for a peaceful escape.
In conclusion, Unwind and Indulge: Your Complete Guide to Palma de Mallorca is the perfect destination for an all-inclusive resort vacation in Spain. With endless amenities, family-friendly options, and a wide range of attractions to explore, you’ll be able to relax and recharge, enjoying the best that the island has to offer. Whether visiting for the first time or returning, you’ll be sure to have an exceptional holiday that will leave you feeling refreshed and ready for the everyday.