Unwind in Luxury: Discover the Best All-Inclusive Holidays in Kos
Kos, the third-largest island of the Dodecanese, a group of islands in the southeastern Aegean Sea, is a popular destination for tourist who comes to enjoy the warm Mediterranean climate with its beautiful beaches, crystal-clear waters, fantastic cuisine, and rich history. This Greek island comes with quite a few surprises that will pique even the most adventurous of travellers. One thing that will stand out to any visitor is the island’s attention to detail when it comes to luxury getaways that are all-inclusive.
All-inclusive holidays in Kos are the perfect way to experience this stunning island, with its beautiful beaches, picturesque villages, and bustling harbour town. Indulge in a world of luxury with everything from your meals and drinks to your activities and entertainment included, and with some of the best all-inclusive hotels tucked away along the island’s scenic coastline, you would be spoiled for choice.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the best all-inclusive holidays in Kos as well as frequently asked questions about holidaying in Kos.
Where are the best all-inclusive hotels in Kos?
Kos has a wider range of all-inclusive hotels located throughout the stunning coastline to choose from. Here are some of the best all-inclusive hotels for you to check out:
1. Mitsis Blue Domes Resort & Spa
2. Kipriotis Aqualand Hotel
3. GAIA Palace Hotel
4. Astir Odysseus Kos Resort and Spa
5. Kos Imperial by Atlantica
6. Kipriotis Village Resort
7. Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort
8. Kosta Palace
9. Michelangelo Resort and Spa
10. Blue Lagoon Village.
What is included in all-inclusive holidays in Kos?
The all-inclusive holidays in Kos feature an array of services and amenities making your vacation hassle-free while promising you endless opportunities for leisure and relaxation. The following are just some of the things included in an all-inclusive holiday to Kos:
1. Breakfast, lunch, & dinner.
2. Snacks and drinks.
3. Alcoholic beverages, including drinks, beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks, tea, and coffee.
4. Access to fitness centres, swimming pools, and spa facilities.
5. Kids entertainment or groups
6. Non-motorized watersports.
7. Daily activities programmes.
8. Wi-Fi in public areas.
What are the best packages to book when visiting Kos?
When it comes to island getaways, choosing the right kind of package that fits your needs is essential, and Kos has options for every kind of traveller. Some of the best packages to book when visiting the island include:
1. Honeymoon Packages
2. Spa Packages
3. Family Packages
4. All-Inclusive Packages.
What are the Top Ten Tourist Attractions in Kos?
1. Asklepieion Ancient site – This historical site was once a healing centre for the wealthy and recognised as one of the most significant archaeological sites in Greece.
2. Kos Town Castle – This castle has an impressive range of ancient artefacts that date back to the Byzantine era.
3. The Tree of Hippocrates – This ancient tree is a must-visit attraction in Kos and said to be over 2,500 years old.
4. Agios Stefanos Beach – It’s a sandy beach with crystal-clear waters and is perfect for sunbathing and swimming.
5. Paradise Beach – It is a secluded beach that comes with a cave that can fit around 7-8 people easily – fantastic for that Instagram moment.
6. Plaka Forest – Take a break from the sea and stroll through a beautiful forest
7. Thermes Beach – A natural hot spring located on the island that has magificant views of the Aegean sea.
8. Hippocrates Garden Cultural Center – This beautiful garden is home to a new museum that showcases Greek history.
9. Casa Romana – A beautiful and restored Roman Mansion, which gives you a glimpse into the opulent life of the ancient Greeks.
10. Antimachia Castle – This beautiful castle is said to be built-in 1396 and has stood the test of time—well worth a visit.
The best all-inclusive holidays in Kos, Greece, provide you with the chance to relax, unwind and indulge in all that the island has to offer. Kos is an island full of history and stunning views, with golden sandy beaches, crystal clear turquoise waters, along with a range of unique and exciting activities. Caution, once you dive into the journey of having a holiday in Kos, you may never want to leave! So, are you adventure or relaxation-driven? Make that booking today and witness the beauty of Kos for yourself!