Greece’s All-Inclusive Resorts are the Perfect Getaway for Families
When thinking of Greece, most people envision sunny beaches, crystal clear waters, ancient ruins, and delicious food. What many people don’t know is that Greece is also home to some of the best all-inclusive resorts, perfect for a fun-filled and stress-free family vacation. In this article, we will explore why Greece’s all-inclusive resorts are the perfect getaway for families, along with the most frequently asked questions about them and the top 10 tourist attractions located in and around them.
Why choose an all-inclusive resort?
An all-inclusive resort offers everything you need for an enjoyable and hassle-free vacation, all in one place. This means no additional costs, no worrying about meals or drinks, and lots of activities for all ages, making it an ideal option for families. With all-inclusive packages, you get to enjoy all the amenities and services offered by the resort, such as multiple restaurants and bars, swimming pools, water sports, entertainment, and kids’ clubs, without worrying about the bill. It’s an excellent way to know exactly how much your holiday will cost, so you can budget accordingly and avoid any surprises.
Why choose Greece?
Greece’s all-inclusive resorts are located on some of the most beautiful and coveted islands in the world, all surrounded by the Mediterranean’s clear and warm waters. Greece has a rich history and culture that can be seen in its ancient ruins, museums, and traditional villages, offering unique and educational experiences for both adults and children. The country is also known for its delicious and healthy food, made with fresh and local ingredients, and its vibrant nightlife, perfect for parents to unwind after a long day of activities.
What are the benefits of all-inclusive resorts in Greece?
– All-inclusive packages offer excellent value for money, as they usually include meals, drinks, and most activities and facilities, making it easier to budget.
– All-inclusive resorts in Greece offer a wide range of activities and entertainment for all ages, such as swimming pools, water parks, sports courts, kids’ clubs, movie theaters, and live shows.
– All-inclusive resorts in Greece are safe and secure, with trained staff and modern facilities, ensuring both adults and children have a worry-free vacation.
– Greece’s all-inclusive resorts offer a chance to explore multiple islands and destinations, without having to plan or organize transportation, accommodation, or meals, saving you time and stress.
FAQs about Greece’s All-Inclusive Resorts
Q: What is included in an all-inclusive package in Greece?
A: Most all-inclusive packages in Greece include room accommodation, meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), snacks, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), and access to most activities and facilities, such as swimming pools, sports courts, fitness centers, and kids’ clubs. Some resorts also include airport transfers, planned excursions and tours, and premium amenities, depending on the package and the resort.
Q: Are all-inclusive resorts in Greece child-friendly?
A: Yes, most all-inclusive resorts in Greece are specially designed to cater to families with children of all ages, offering kids’ clubs, swimming pools, water parks, sports courts, movie theaters, and entertainment programs. Some resorts even have babysitting services, high chairs, and baby cots, and special menus for children.
Q: What is the best time to visit Greece and its all-inclusive resorts?
A: The best time to visit Greece is from late May to early October when the weather is warm and sunny, and most resorts are fully operational. Peak season is from July to August, when the beaches and resorts are crowded and prices are higher. May, June, and September offer more affordable and quieter options, with pleasant weather and fewer crowds.
Q: How do I book an all-inclusive resort in Greece?
A: You can book an all-inclusive resort in Greece through various online travel agencies, such as Expedia, Booking.com, or TripAdvisor, or by contacting the resort directly. It is advisable to compare prices and packages from different sources, read reviews and ratings, and book in advance to get the best deals and availability.
Q: Do all-inclusive resorts in Greece offer vegetarian or vegan menus?
A: Yes, most all-inclusive resorts in Greece offer vegetarian and vegan options, as well as gluten-free meals or other dietary restrictions. It is advisable to inform the resort in advance about your preferences, so they can make the necessary arrangements.
Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Greece’s All-Inclusive Resorts
1. Acropolis and Parthenon in Athens – The iconic ancient ruins are a must-visit attraction, offering panoramic views of the city and a glimpse into Greek history and culture.
2. Santorini’s Caldera – The stunning volcanic crater that has become synonymous with romantic sunsets, offering breathtaking views and high-end restaurants and bars.
3. Palace of Knossos in Crete – The ancient Minoan palace is a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the best-preserved archaeological sites in Greece, offering a peek into early Greek civilization.
4. Mykonos Town – The picturesque white-washed town is known for its vibrant nightlife, narrow cobbled streets, and quaint shops and cafes.
5. Meteora Monasteries in Thessaly – The impressive rock formations are home to six monasteries, dating back to the 14th century, offering spiritual and scenic experiences.
6. Elafonissi Beach in Crete – The pink-sand beach with shallow turquoise waters is a paradise for families, offering water sports, sunbathing, and picnics.
7. Navagio Beach in Zakynthos – The secluded beach is only accessible by boat and is known for its crystal clear waters, white sands, and picturesque shipwreck, making it a perfect spot for snorkeling and diving.
8. Rhodes Old Town – The medieval town is a UNESCO World Heritage site and offers a unique blend of Greek and Ottoman architecture, charming alleys, and landmarks such as the Palace of the Grand Masters and the Byzantine Museum.
9. Mount Olympus National Park – The mythical mountain is the highest peak in Greece and offers hiking trails, scenic views, and ancient mythology stories.
10. Water parks and entertainment venues – Many all-inclusive resorts in Greece offer on-site water parks, such as the Aquapark in Kos or the Star Beach Water Park in Crete, along with other entertainment venues, such as cinemas, bowling alleys, and mini-golf courses.
Greece’s all-inclusive resorts offer families a hassle-free and enjoyable vacation experience, with premium amenities, activities, and facilities, and access to some of the country’s most stunning destinations and landmarks. By choosing an all-inclusive vacation package, families can relax, unwind, and create memories that will last a lifetime, without having to worry about planning, budgeting, or organizing anything. Whether it’s exploring ancient ruins or lounging on the sandy beaches, Greece’s all-inclusive resorts have something for everyone.