If you’re looking for a dream holiday destination that boasts crystal-clear waters, picturesque landscapes, and serene beaches, then look no further than Kefalonia, Greece. This island paradise is a haven for travelers looking to explore some of Greece’s most breathtaking scenery, while staying in one of the island’s luxurious villas.
Kefalonia is the largest of the Ionian Islands and is a popular destination for tourists of all ages. With its stunning beaches, quaint villages, and incredible natural beauty, Kefalonia is the perfect place to relax and unwind. And if you’re looking for the ultimate in luxury accommodations, then Kefalonia’s best villas are the place to be.
Your Dream Holiday Awaits: Check out Kefalonia’s Best Villas Today!
Kefalonia villas offer luxury accommodations that are sure to make your stay in Greece an unforgettable one. From waterfront properties to secluded villas nestled in the mountains, there is no shortage of stunning accommodations on this island. Let’s explore some of the best villas that Kefalonia has to offer.
Best Villas in Kefalonia
1. Villa La Corte – This elegant Mediterranean-style villa is located in the village of Lourdas and offers breathtaking views of the Ionian Sea. The villa features four bedrooms and can accommodate up to eight people. Amenities include a private pool and garden, outdoor BBQ facilities, air conditioning, and Wi-Fi.
2. Villa Athina – This stunning three-bedroom villa is located in Trapezaki and boasts views of the sea and mountains. The villa features a private pool, a fully equipped kitchen, a BBQ area, and Wi-Fi. The villa is perfect for families and groups of up to six people.
3. Villa Anemi – This luxurious five-bedroom villa is located in Kounopetra and overlooks the Ionian Sea. The villa features a private infinity pool, a fully equipped kitchen, a BBQ area, and Wi-Fi. The villa is perfect for large groups and families of up to ten people.
4. Villa Eleni – This beautiful villa is located in the village of Svoronata and offers stunning views of the Ionian Sea. The villa features four bedrooms and can accommodate up to eight people. Amenities include a private pool, BBQ facilities, air conditioning, and Wi-Fi.
5. Villa Fiscardo View – This modern villa is located in the village of Fiscardo and offers panoramic views of the sea and the harbor. The villa features three bedrooms and can accommodate up to six people. Amenities include a private pool, a fully equipped kitchen, and Wi-Fi.
1. What is the best time to visit Kefalonia?
The best time to visit Kefalonia is during the summer months from June to September when the weather is warm and sunny.
2. How do I get to Kefalonia?
The easiest way to get to Kefalonia is by flying to Kefalonia International Airport. You can also take a ferry from several ports on the mainland.
3. Are there any activities to do in Kefalonia?
Kefalonia is a popular destination for water sports such as snorkeling, scuba diving, and kayaking. You can also explore the island’s natural beauty by hiking, cycling, or taking a boat tour.
4. What is the currency in Kefalonia?
The currency in Kefalonia is the Euro.
5. Is it safe to travel to Kefalonia?
Kefalonia is a safe destination for travelers, but it’s always important to take precautions and be aware of your surroundings.
Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Kefalonia
1. Myrtos Beach – The most famous beach on the island, Myrtos Beach is a stunning stretch of white sand framed by sheer cliffs.
2. Melissani Cave Lake – This underground lake is one of Kefalonia’s most popular tourist attractions. Visitors can take a boat tour through the cave and marvel at the crystal-clear water.
3. Assos Village – This charming fishing village is home to pastel-colored houses, cobbled streets, and a Venetian castle.
4. Fiskardo Village – This picturesque village on the northern tip of Kefalonia is known for its Venetian architecture, waterfront cafes, and pristine beaches.
5. Mount Ainos National Park – This natural park is home to a variety of flora and fauna, including the rare Kefalonia fir tree.
6. Agia Efimia Village – This charming village is known for its colorful harbor, Greek tavernas, and tranquil beaches.
7. Antisamos Beach – This stunning beach was featured in the movie Captain Corelli’s Mandolin and is known for its crystal-clear water and scenic surroundings.
8. Argostoli Town – The capital of Kefalonia, Argostoli is a bustling town with a beautiful harbor and a lively market.
9. Lourdas Beach – This beautiful beach is surrounded by verdant hills and offers a stunning view of the Aegean Sea.
10. Skala Village – This charming village offers a wide range of activities for visitors, including water sports, hiking, and sightseeing.